We are very excited to announce the launch of our very own Ultimate Opiate Drug Test!
According to the American Society of Addiction Medicine, over 2 million Americans have an addiction to prescription drugs & over half a million have an addiction to heroin. What is even more staggering, is that in 2016 over 30,000 people died from an opioid overdose accounting for over 60% of drug related deaths.
With opiate use on the rise, we realized that there was not an “all-inclusive” Opiate drug test on the market. Keeping in mind the utmost popularly abused opioids, we came up with our exclusive Ultimate Opiate test. This drug testing device covers the gamut of the most abused prescription and illicit (illegal) opiate drugs specifically reflecting the trend of opioids in the US market.
Our new product tests for these 5 different types of Opiates:
Here is some more information on each test strip:
- General opiate test which detects morphine, codeine, hydrocodone (Vicodin) and hydromorphone (Dilaudid)
- A Heroin metabolite test which definitively detects heroin use
- An Oxycodone test to detect Oxycontin, Percodan, Percocet
- A Burprenorphine test to detect Suboxone and Sublimaze; this is a drug that is showing higher levels of abuse and misuse as it overtakes methadone as the most prevalent opiate addiction medication
- A Fentanyl metabolite specific test. Fentanyl was the cause of death of Prince amongst others. There is an epidemic of heroin abuse, abuse of heroin laced with fentanyl and abuse of straight fentanyl. As the prescription opiates like Oxy and Vicodin are further controlled, the migration to illicit opiates like heroin and counterparts is increasing exponentially….
In closing, we hope that this new test will be a step in the right direction to seek help in order to live a sober life free from all opioids.
For more information on Opiate Addiction Facts & Figures, read this article.
Coming soon…more information and statistics on each of the drugs our new test detects.
The Ultimate Opiate drug test can be found here!