What does this test for?
What it is:
A five panel, multi drug test, that detects at these levels:
-THC 50 ng/mL
-METH 1000 ng/mL
-COC 300 ng/mL
-OPI 2000 ng/mL
-PCP 25 ng/mL
What else you need to know:
This test (assay) provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a certified laboratory to confirm your results via gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GCMS).
How to Use
– collect a urine sample in a clean cup
– take test out of pouch
– remove cap from end of test
– insert absorbent end into urine sample until the “C” line appears
– replace cap back onto the absorbent end
– lay test on flat surface
– read results at 5 minutes, but do not interpret after 10 minutes
– Negative: Two lines will appear, one next to the “C” and one next to the “T”.
– Positive: Only one line appears next to the “C” and no line next to the “T”.
-Invalid: No lines will appear next to the “C” or the “T”
Note: The shade of the “T” line may vary. But should but considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
For more information on interpreting results visit our Help Page.
11-Nor-9-carboxy-Δ⁹-tetrahydrocannabinol or 11-nor-∆9-THC-9-COOH; also known as THCC, THCCA and THCCOOH
For metabolite information on PCP & OPI please contact our customer service.