What does this test for?
[icon color=”Accent-Color” size=”tiny” icon_size=”” image=”fa-check”] Marijuana (THC)
[icon color=”Accent-Color” size=”tiny” icon_size=”” image=”fa-check”] Cocaine (COC)
[icon color=”Accent-Color” size=”tiny” icon_size=”” image=”fa-check”] Meth
[icon color=”Accent-Color” size=”tiny” icon_size=”” image=”fa-check”] Opiates (OPI)
[icon color=”Accent-Color” size=”tiny” icon_size=”” image=”fa-check”] PCP
What it is:
A five panel, multi drug test, that detects at these levels:
-THC 50 ng/mL
-METH 1000 ng/mL
-COC 300 ng/mL
-OPI 2000 ng/mL
-PCP 25 ng/mL
What else you need to know:
This test (assay) provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a certified laboratory to confirm your results via gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GCMS).
How to Use
– collect a urine sample in a clean cup
– take test out of pouch
– remove cap from end of test
– insert absorbent end into urine sample until the “C” line appears
– replace cap back onto the absorbent end
– lay test on flat surface
– read results at 5 minutes, but do not interpret after 10 minutes
– Negative: Two lines will appear, one next to the “C” and one next to the “T”.
– Positive: Only one line appears next to the “C” and no line next to the “T”.
-Invalid: No lines will appear next to the “C” or the “T”
Note: The shade of the “T” line may vary. But should but considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
For more information on interpreting results visit our Help Page.
11-Nor-9-carboxy-Δ⁹-tetrahydrocannabinol or 11-nor-∆9-THC-9-COOH; also known as THCC, THCCA and THCCOOH
For metabolite information on PCP & OPI please contact our customer service.
All orders processed by 11 am PT, Mon-Fri will be shipped out the same day unless otherwise notified.
Shipments are sent in discreet packaging.
- USPS 1st Class 1-5 days
- $1.95 for orders less than $9
- Free for orders more than $9
- USPS Priority 1-3 business days
- $4.75 for orders less than $25
- Free for orders more than $25
- FedEx Standard Overnight business day*
- $25 for orders less than $99
- Free for orders more than $99
* The only guaranteed shipment option is FedEx Standard Overnight. Please note, this option does not include Saturday delivery. For orders placed on a Thursday after 11 am PT, the delivery date will be the following Monday.
If an invalid address is entered by the customer and the shipment is unable to be delivered and is therefore returned to the Utest warehouse, a refund will be applied to the original form of payment minus the cost of the shipping.
Utest is not responsible for lost, stolen or delivered packages that were never received by the recipient.
To best assist with an issue regarding a USPS shipment, it is best to call the local post office (not the national hotline) or file a claim/request a lost mail search here.
To best assist with an issue regarding a FedEx shipment, the toll free customer service number is 800.463.3339 or to file a claim click here.
- 1st Class $7.95: Varies by location
- Priority $21.95 + 6-10 business days
- Free for orders more than $79
- Express $38.95 + 3-5 business days
ÜTest Drug Testing is not responsible for longer than average transit times going into Canada (ie. customs clearance delay) or any duties/taxes that may be collected upon arrival. If a different shipment method is preferred, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Other International Shipments:
Contact email@example.com for rates and transit times.