Which test is this good for?
Dilaudid (hydromorphone )
Standard laboratory level in US
What it is:
A single panel Opiates drug test, that detects levels at 2000 ng/mL.
What else you need to know:
This test (assay) provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a certified laboratory to confirm your results via gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GCMS).
How to Use
– collect a urine sample in a clean cup
– take test out of pouch
– remove cap from end of test
– insert absorbent end into urine sample until the “C” line appears
– replace cap back onto the absorbent end
– lay test on flat surface
– read results at 5 minutes, but do not interpret after 10 minutes
– Negative: Two lines will appear, one next to the “C” and one next to the “T”.
– Positive: Only one line appears next to the “C” and no line next to the “T”.
-Invalid: No lines will appear next to the “C” or the “T”
Note: The shade of the “T” line may vary. But should but considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
For more information on interpreting results visit our Help Page.