We’re here to help you get real results from your home drug test, without judgement. We strive to provide an easy to use product that you can depend on. Today we’d like to share a few drug test tips that will help you be assured of your results so you can know with confidence before you go take a lab test.
Tips for using our drug tests
- It’s not absolutely necessary to take the test first thing in the morning. But, if you do, remember that will be the most concentrated urine of the day.
- Read the directions on the package thoroughly before use. It also helps to have a timer handy. If you’ve got a smartphone, chances are you have one built right in.
- Wash your hands before using the test.
- Leave the test in urine until the control line is visible, then lay on a flat surface.
- While you are taking the test, leave it alone (don’t get curious and try to read it too early).
- After five minutes, you can check the results, but don’t interpret them until 10 minutes.
- Understand that certain over-the-counter medications and prescription drugs can give you a false positive. Learn more about cross reactivity in various substances on our Resources & Advice center.
Have more questions? View our help page.